Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to some wonderful dads!!

I always knew Danny was going to be a good dad, but I have been continually amazed at his strength as a dad and his capacity for loving our boys.

Obviously, the road to parenthood wasn't exactly what either of us expected but he met the challenge with wisdom and strength that I am so thankful for. I never would have made it through these last 2 years without him by my side.

Danny, you are an amazing husband and father. I wish the road could have been different, but you have walked it with amazing strength, wisdom and love. I can't wait for Ezra to get here and get to experience the love of his daddy too!




And of course Happy Father's Day to my other favorite Dad! Love you!! (Checking to see who's taller of course...)


1 comment:

  1. I didn't get over here sooner, but Happy Father's Day, Danny!!

    ReplyDelete