Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Big Brother

The time is getting closer! One thing I am really looking forward to, is getting to see Cohen as a big brother. Right now he has no idea what's going on other than pointing at my stomach and saying "baby" once in awhile. He has no idea his entire world is about to change.

He technically is already an older brother as he was born before Carter, but this time he gets to actually be a big brother. I have a feeling there will be a lot of eye poking and trying to shield the baby from balls being thrown around. But I'm hoping as they get older they will be good friends and I can't wait to see what kind of trouble adventures they get into.

We have heard from many people that the first few years of having kids close in age are hard, but that once you get past those couple years it's really fun to see the relationships that develop. We will always miss the relationship that Carter and Cohen would have had together so we are excited to see what life will be like for Ezra and Cohen. If he loves his brother as much as Stinky, I think we'll be in pretty good shape.

{Hard to catch a moving target!}

No comments:

Post a Comment