Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy Birthday, Ezra!

Happy Birthday my sweet little one year old!! What a gift you have been to our family. You have brought us toothy one dimpled grins and lots of laughter. You have brought healing to our mending hearts. Your sweet snuggles are the best. Your tiny baby arms around my neck with your head on my shoulder are the perfect.

Thank you for being my chubby cheeked ray of sunshine and my cuddle bug. The perfect combination of sweet with a little bit of sass. I love watching you play with Cohen and watching your relationship develop. A little bit of a stubborn independence, but still always willing to come back for a snuggle. You voice your opinion when your brother is doing something you don't like and let us know that you want something by throwing your arm out and giving a good "Uh!". You are adorable and you know it and use it to your advantage. You have won over lots of hearts.

We weren't sure what to expect when we thought of having another baby. We didn't know if we could possibly love another little boy as much as we loved your brothers. You have filled all the nooks and crannies and made my heart so very full. We have learned that our love can grow and spread farther than we ever imagined. You and your big brother have filled our lives with so much joy.

We love you so much baby boy! (please stay little forever)




















2 comments:

  1. Can't believe he's 1! Feels like just yesterday I was waiting to read the news that he was born. I love his cute little smile :) Happy Birthday Ezra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww love these sweet pictures of your one year old!:)

    ReplyDelete