Friday, January 31, 2014

Fess Up Friday

-It's only 9 am and Ezra has eaten cat food twice and a baby wipe 

- I sometimes dress my babies in totally ridiculous and unpractical clothes just because I think they're cute and want to take their picture

- We bought Cohen Smarties for potty training because I didn't like them and thought I wouldn't eat them. I ate them. A lot of them.

- The day I bought a play yard (giant kid fence) was one of the best days of my life

- Some days I feel like all I'm doing is walking around taking things out of my kids' mouths and hands

- After our recent bout of sickness, I was really excited to go to work

- I only go to superbowl parties for the food

1 comment:

  1. I fed my kids dinner in front of the TV so they would JUST. EAT. SOMETHING.

    I let the lady at the hair salon put sparkles in my daughter's hair just so I could take pictures of it, knowing I will be finding it/washing it out for weeks.

    I stayed home today, not all that sick, just because I felt like I deserved a day to myself.

    ReplyDelete