7 months old today! I say this every month, but I can't believe it!
At 7 months:
- Crawling like a big boy when he's not in a hurry, and army crawling when he is
- Pulling up to stand on everything. Most recently, the couch
- Busy, busy, busy
- Loves to chew on cords of any kind
- Generally climbs over the things I try to block him in with
- Eats anything and everything
- Has no teeth, but I think is teething currently
- Is always trying to keep up with his big brother
- Shares a room with his big brother. Oddly, they both sleep so much better this way!
- Is a mommy's boy and is totally spoiled
- 9 month clothes, size 3 diapers