Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Ezra - 2.5


And then there's this guy. In the full swing of being 2. He has recently decided that he is potty trained (what!? I didn't even have to do anything!) He loves to assert his independence and loudly declare "I do it!" about everything. He's also practicing his negotiation skills to try and get more jelly beans for going potty. I know you wouldn't guess it by this face, but also a little bit of a troublemaker and instigator of all things naughty.

What's your favorite color? Um, red!

What's your favorite toy? Um, my big Christmas tow truck.

What's your favorite thing about Mommy? Play with me.

What's your favorite thing about Daddy? Play with him.

What do you want for your birthday? A Tow Mater and a Lightning!

What's your favorite thing to eat? Drink juice and eat food.

What do you like to do with Cohen? Play big rigs and cars with him.

Do you want to go to school when you grow up? Yeah. Like Cohen. 

What do you want to do at school? Play blocks.

Why don't you like to stay in bed at night? Because I love you.

What's your favorite movie? Minions! 

How come you don't like to wear clothes? Because.


No comments:

Post a Comment