Friday, September 26, 2014

Fess Up Friday

And, because it's one of those days and it's been way too long...Fess Up Friday!!

- I found myself very sad the other day that the boys can eat a whole box of macaroni and cheese between them because that means there aren't any leftovers for me

- I often plan their meals around what they are wearing and if we are going anywhere (for cleanup purposes)

- One day while trying to leave work I found myself driving around the same level of the parking garage continuously and didn't notice until I'd been around more times than I care to admit

- I sometimes hide in my closet with food just to eat in peace

- One of our children has taken to pooping in the bath tub nearly every single time he gets a bath and is no longer allowed to bathe without a diaper cover or swim diaper on because I'm tired of fishing poop out of the tub!

- While talking with a friend about how well Ezra feeds himself, I hesitantly admitted it's because he has second child syndrome and his food gets plopped in front of him instead of spoon feeding it to him (he eats SO well, uses a spoon like a champ. It has been quite beneficial for him...)

- When the kids have runny noses I make them wear bibs because then I have a built in nose wiper!

And speaking of boogers...I take pictures of my kids when they are covered in food and then sneeze large amounts of snot out of their noses.


No comments:

Post a Comment