Saturday, August 30, 2014

Little Daredevil

We are entering some new territory over here. Ezra is 14 months old and has decided it's time to climb. Everything. One day I turned around and was standing on the kitchen table. I didn't even know he could get up there! Then it was the grate on the fire pit, multiple chairs, and the full size slide at the park!


It's been so interesting to see our babies grow and see their different personalities. Let me tell you, this kid...is fearless, rambunctious, and determined. He wants to keep up with his big brother. He climbs up slides and dives down head first. He is stable and confident on his feet, which is a change from our cautious boy. I know it's only a matter of time before he's climbing out of his crib, little daredevil.


This is new experience for me, so much different than his big brother. He sure knows how to give his mother a heart attack! Good thing he's so cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment