Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Secret is Out!

We went down to Seattle yesterday for Danny and our friend Steven's birthday party. Danny wanted this to be the night that we told some of our friends about the babies. After everyone had been there for a little while, we lit the candles on the cake and sang to the boys.


Then we told our friends to go sit on the couch by Danny and Steven so we could get a group picture. Once everybody was situated I held up the camera and said, "OK, everybody say 'Danny's going to be a daddy!'" and then took the picture. At first they were very confused and thought we were joking. Then I told them I was going to take one more and said "And its twins!" And then everybody really just thought we were joking. Once they realized we were serious they were all pretty excited about it. 
Danny's going to be a daddy!
Wait, what?
Are they serious!?
It was pretty funny and we had a good time telling our friends. And now, the secret is out! Its a relief because I find myself almost making a lot of comments about the babies, or their room, or something baby related so now I can and not have to worry!! It has been really fun to share it with our friends and family and everyone has been very excited!

1 comment:

  1. Yippee!! Glad I can talk about it where ever and when ever now too! Not good at keeping things quiet.

    ReplyDelete