Saturday, October 29, 2011

Picture Fix

I know the blog has been a little light on Cohen pictures lately so here you go. Enjoy!


{Ready for his drive by to 2nd Chance with Gramma}

 {I put him in his bouncy seat so I could power shower and got out to see him eating his cannula}

 {Cohen has been working on growing some new hair!}

{Watching the World Series with Gramma & Grampa}

  {See my new hair???}

 {Morning snuggles with Dad}

p.s. If you have already sent me your address for a birth announcement then you are on the list! If you haven't and you want one, send your address to jana.rinehart@gmail.com. We ordered plenty and would love to send one to anyone that wants one as a little "thankyou" for all of your support (and of course we like to show Cohen off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment