Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Even though Cohen doesn't get to go anywhere he still wanted to get all dressed up.
{Ho, Ho, Ho}

{Don't worry bud, some day you will thank me!}


{They call me Mr. Claus}

{Too much eggnog}
He may have gotten a little confused about which holiday it was though...or maybe his mom just really loves Christmas. He got this outfit at the big Second Chance Christmas open house. I wasn't going to get him a costume because I couldn't bring myself to spend the money on it. But this was perfect and only $2.00 (imagine that)! Plus it's 3-6 months so maybe he can still wear it at Christmas. Happy first Halloween Cohen!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Halloween Cohen! You looked adorable tonight even though you were sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st Halloween Cohen! You look very festive!
    <3 Auntie Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so CUTE!!!!
    LOVE from Great Auntie M

    ReplyDelete