Thursday, June 14, 2012

Where We've Been

This week has been super busy. I'm not even sure where it went actually! I have worked about 18 hours this week, which is a lot for me, considering I usually only work about 6. I'm tired and I have no idea how I used to work full time!

We've also been here at Life with Jack this week, Jack is a 23 week miracle who just turned three! We did a little guest post on Jack's blog.

And here at Project Sweet Peas - Cohen was chosen as their Sweet Pea of the month. Project Sweet Peas donates care packages to NICUs and also bereavement packages. We have donated some of our Teeny Tears diapers to one of the PSP divisions.

Whew, we're tired. I came home from work today and saw that Cohen has another new tooth (his 5th)! Was I at work that long!?

No comments:

Post a Comment