Wednesday, February 8, 2012

March of Dimes - March for Babies

Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick. I'm walking because I want to do something about this. And I need your help.

Please support my walk. Making a secure donation is easy: just click the 'donate now' button on this page. Or let us know if you want to join our team. Thank you for helping me give all babies a healthy start!

This is something close to our hearts as Cohen and Carter were born at at 25 weeks, 15 weeks premature. Carter is our little angel in heaven and Cohen spent 4 months in the NICU. We are SO thankful for all our nurses and doctors who helped him get to where he is today!
The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.

The March of Dimes - March for Babies is Saturday, May 5 in Seattle. Let us know if you want to walk with us! This is my mom's birthday and also Cohen's 11 month birthday, so it will be a good way to celebrate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment