Saturday, January 28, 2012

Off to Gramma's!

Cohen here. I have been a bit crabby the last couple days and not taking my naps, so FINALLY my parents decided to send me to Gramma's! YIPEE! I LOVE my parents more than anything, but they REALLY need to get out more. I assured them I would not be too homesick, so they packed me up and all my stuff and brought me to Gramma. They had a gift certificate to eat dinner out, so it was a win win.

I was pretty sleepy when I got to Gramma's, but really wanted to stay up a while. My Gramma is a firm believer in letting kids work WITH her, so the first job she gave me was to point out the spots on her refrigerator that needed to be wiped up. This was EASY.
Then I helped her empty the dishwasher, but I was getting pretty tired

Finally it was playtime!
I was busy making bubbles!


YOU WANT ME TO CLEAN THE TOILET???!!!???

And this one just because I am so cute!! 

I had a great night at Gramma's and I hope Mom and Dad had a good dinner and sleep  in this morning!! 
'Cause I'll be BAAACCKKKK!!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog Cohen! We LOVED our night out, but we sure did miss you :) Glad you had fun at Gramma's, we knew you would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby boy growing up! Love it! Cohen, say "hi" to your Daddy for me! I see some glimpses of him in you.
    "Mom" Dillinger

    ReplyDelete